Here’s the link to the Halloween Tiny Treat Bag and I’ll update with new photos here.
Here’s a photo of the NEW version with products from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog
It’s made the exact same way as the Halloween version but here are some updated photos. You can make this tiny bag with any Designer Series Paper or Cardstock. Stop hoarding that paper and put it to good use. These are so easy and so darn cute. You can get SIX out of one piece of DSP!!! Instructions are listed for ONE tiny bag so you’ll need to cut out 12 leaves for all six bags. Six vellum leaves and six pieces of ribbon.
- Cut the 12 x 12″ piece of Designer Series Paper in 4″ increments, then cut those at 6″. You’ll end up with a 6 x 4″ piece.
- Score this lengthwise at 1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″ and 5″
- Turn 90 degrees and score at 1″
- Follow the directions under the photos.
- Die cut two leaves out of a piece of Tranquil Tide.
- Emboss using the framelits from the set. Yes…emboss!! They leave a leaf impression on the leaf.
- Attach leaves with glue dots to the top of the tiny bag.
- Stamp the sentiment on vellum, let it dry completely and die cut with the small leaf.
- Attach the vellum piece on top of the leaves with a glue dot.
- Snip a piece of Tranquil Tide 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon and attach to a Gold Binder Clip.
- Close the bag with the Binder clip.
Love this? Leave me a comment.
If you don’t have a Demonstrator, I would love to be yours! Sign up and join my Paper Diva’s Group.