I love this sleigh! It’s fabulous in red but I can’t wait to try it in different colors. Here are the basic instructions and the supply list is below. I am a keeper of bits and pieces of left over cardstock and I have a set of drawers next to my cutting station. Check out the video at the bottom of this post.
If you don’t have a Demonstrator I would love to be yours!!! If you would like to be a member of my Paper Diva’s Stampin’ UP! team this is a perfect time to join Stampin’ UP! Drop me an email and we can chat! Please leave a comment, I’m going to figure out how to give away some BLOG candy so join in!
Here are the instructions to this card! Plus there’s a Youtube video at the bottom…
- Cut an 8-1/2 x 11″ Basic Grey Cardstock in half at 5-1/2 x 11, score at 4-1/4″.
- Cut vellum to 4 x 5-1/4″, run through the big shot with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Die cut the overlay piece of the sleigh, the bow and the star out of Red Glimmer Paper. Use the Percision Plate and run through the Big Shot a few times.
- Die cut the other piece of the sleigh out of Real Red Cardstock.
- Die cut the top third part of the tree out of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Die cut the reindeer out of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Using the Fine-tip Glue Pen, dot the back of the vellum in inconspicuous places and adhere to the front of the Basic Grey Card. Place under a large block to adhere properly.
- Using the Fine-tip Glue Pen, dot the back of the Red Glimmer sleigh overlay and adhere to the sleigh bottom. Place under a large block to adhere properly.
- Snip a rectangle out of Silver Glimmer Paper, add a red or black die cut bow to the rectangle…it’s a present!
- Adhere the tree and the present to the back of the sleigh, I used the Fine-tip Glue Pen.
- Adhere the star to the top of the tree with a Glue Dot.
- Snip a piece of Candy Cane Baker’s Twine and make a harness for the reindeer, take the long piece, make a knot and attach to the sleigh. Snip off the excess.
- Adhere the reindeer to the card using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the bow to the reindeer with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment Merry Christmas Wishes on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch to dove tail the ends OR use Paper Snips.
- Use a hole punch to make the Red Glimmer Nose, adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Add a few Metallis Sequin Assortment pieces to the card by putting a dot of Fine-Tip Glue on the card and popping a sequin or star over the dot.
- INSIDE: Stamp the sentiment using Real Red, Memento Black or Archival Basic Black…your choice.
- Stamp the three presents on top of each other and attach a bow with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp the envelope with the tree stamp and Real Red.
- ADORABLE and for someone special.
You can bundle and save 10% on the Stamp Set and Thinlits!!!