I’m in my studio but it’s rather messy after a quick trip to Phoenix for OnStage. LOVED it and came back energized and with more ideas than I can get down on paper! I thought I’d should get back to business and put a few cards in challenges so here’s my first entry into the Stampin’ UP! Only Challenge #161 Celebrations of All Kinds, click HERE to see all of the fabulous cards entered this week. Yes, I’m giving you a choice of TWO because I just couldn’t decide on one. They are so similar but just different enough for you to choose your favorite color.
This versatile card can be for men or women. Don’t you just love the richness of the colors?
- Delightful Dijon card 11-1/2 x 4-1/4″, fold in half for the card base.
- Delightful Dijon mat 5-1/4 x 4″, emboss with Boho Chic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper 4 x 3″
- Sku the DSP to the left as pictured and attach with Fast Fuse or Snail.
- Layering Squares Framelits – cut 2 x 2″ frame in either Dapper Denim or Cherry Cobbler
- Decide on which sentiment you would like and which shape!
- Use the Layering Square framelit to cut a Dapper Denim frame.
- Attach the frame to the card with Tombo Liquid Glue or Snail.
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla, trim both ends with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Dapper Denim Ink to go over the edges of the sentiment.
- Attach Linen Thread to the back of the sentiment and pop up with Dimensionals and attach to the card.
- Follow the same instructions for Cherry Cobbler but change the sentiment and punch out with Decorative Label Punch.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Cherry Cobbler Ink to go over the edges of the sentiment.
- Attach the mat to the card with Fast Fuse, Snail or Tombo.
- Put a piece of Very Vanilla 5-1/4 x 4″ on the inside. Put a sentiment or a piece of DSP on the bottom to jazz it up.
- Don’t forget to stamp #imbringingbirthdaysback on your card and your envelope.