I LOVE this Sale-A-Bration set, don’t you? If you haven’t seen it yet…have a look!!! It’s Monday January 2nd and on January 4th Sale-A-Bration goes live. For every $50 that you spend before taxes are added (pesky tax) you get to pick something free form the SAB Catalog and is there a lot to chose from. Not only does Sale-A-Bration start on the 4th but the NEW Occasions Catalog goes live for ordering on January 4th. I can’t take it anymore…I wanted everything in it.
So here’s a few photos of a card that I made with the adorable Hey, Chick #143331 and the only way that you can get this set of 7 adorable stamps is by spending $50 from any current catalog which are the Annual and the NEW Occasions Catalogs. What are you waiting for?
I just can’t get enough of this adorable chick!
How did I make this one? I’ll put a video on my channel YouTube.com/c/CaroleAnnePatterson by next Monday so that will have all of the how-to details.
- Basic Gray Cardstock embossed with the NEW Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- The Designer Series Paper is the NEW Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper. Long piece cut at 5-1/2″ x 1 and the other piece is 2″ x 4-1/4″
- The Real Red Cardstock rectangle is cut 2″ x 3-3/4″, it’s marked with an old sewing tool that I used to mark patterns. It’s perfect for this! I’ll show a picture on the video.
- I cut the large oval with Whisper White Cardstock and the Layering Ovals. It was then embossed with the Seaside Embossing Folder and I used a Basic Gray Sponge Brayer to distress it.
- The Real Red Cardstock was cut with the Layering Ovals.
- I stamped the chick with Basic Gray Archieval Ink and watercolored with the NEW Watercolor Pencils…I love them so much!!! Use the Aqua Painters to move the color around.
- For the hair, yes, I’m calling it hair, tail and legs…I used Real Red. For the body, I used Melon Mambo because she’s a fancy chick!
- A little Pumpkin Pie for the nose, Basic Black dots for eyes and Wink of Stella–everywhere!!!
- The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Ink and punched with the Classic Label Punch. I tucked it under the bottom oval.
- She needed a little bow so I took apart a piece of Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine.
- Pop the chick layer up with Dimensionals and I used Fast Fuse to adhere the rest.
Don’t you just love this card! It would brighten anyone’s day and I love the industrial background against the Melon Mambo and Real Red. Leave me a comment…
If you don’t have a Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours. Get in touch with me by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplies Used…The picture of the Hey, Chick stamp set wasn’t available. There are three sentiments, three chicks and an adorable egg. Can’t wait to show it to you!