This easy to make card uses the Celebrate Today Stamp set and Balloon Framelit Dies.
I love this stamp set, it’s adorable and versatile. You can turn the balloon from a regular balloon with a string to a hot air balloon with the addition of the basket stamp. Sentiments can change the card theme from birthday to wedding, baby and graduation. Washi tape creates an easy banner to frame the corner of this card but you can switch it up with the banners included in the stamp set. Have fun!
- Use Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock and cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 5 1/4.
- On the larger piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp the balloon image in Coastal Cabana Ink. Stamp a little off so the image is off the paper a bit.
- Stamp the balloon string in Momento Black Ink from the Coastal Cabana balloon.
- Stamp again where you think the Calypso Coral balloon where you think the balloon will be.
- Stamp the sentiment, Happy Birthday, on the card using Momento Black Ink. Color in the Birthday with Coastal Cabana.
- Adhere the Whisper White Card Stock layer to the card with SNAIL or FAST FUSE.
- On a scrap of Whisper White Card Stock, Stamp the balloon image again in Calypso Coral.
- Stamp the stars and dot image over the Calypso Coral balloon image using Momento Black Ink.
- Run the Calypso Coral balloon through the Big Shot with the coordinating balloon Framelit.
- Using the 2-Way glue Pen, dot the stars and dots. Sprinkle over the glue with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Tap off excess.
- Attach the Balloon to the card with dimensionals.
- Take any kinks out of the Baker’s Twine by spritzing the Rubbing Alcohol into your hand and gripping it across the length of the twine.
- Fold the Washi Tape pieces over the Baker’s Twine string. Fold the twine string in half so you can evenly place the “flags”.
- Use the Hexagon Punch and turn the Washi Tape pieces into banners.
- Attach the banner to the card with snail on the back.
- Attach the banner to the card with Mini Glue dots on the end pieces. Glue the string to the back of the card.