I am participating in the Global Stamping Friends Bloghop 2 this week.
Check out these Stampin’ Up! colors for this AMAZING Color Challenge!!! We could use Whisper White, Very Vanilla or Black Cardstock. I didn’t mean to but it was a late night and I have another color in there by accident along with all of these colors. Do you see it? Maybe it’s just well hidden.
My project started with a 12″ x 12″ piece of Delightful Dijon cardstock.
Then on two opposite sides, score down to line 2 at the 4″ and 8″ mark.
Cut a diagonal line to join the other line as in the diagram.
Watch the video…
- Use the Paisley Framelits Dies and cut lots of the gorgeous open leaf pattern in every color. You will use these for the wreath and two on the frame.
- Measure the inside of your frame and cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock to that size. Test to see if it fits and trim as necessary. Start attaching your leaves in a circular pattern. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red, dove tail the ends and go around the edges with a Sponge Dauber and Real Red.
- I added a little bit of Copper Metallic Thread behind the sentiment.
- Pop the sentiment up with Dimensionals.
- Make sure your Very Vanilla piece fits into the square, adjust if necessary. Add some Snail to the back and permanently attach in your frame. I added two Real Red Enamel Shapes to the corner.
- Stamp three of the circular stamps from the Paisleys & Posies. I stamped mine in Delightful Dijon, Early Expresso and Real Red. I added Early Expresso and Real Red leaves. Glue the leaves to the frame with a bit of Snail on the frame. Attach the large posie with Snail, then pop the other two up with Domensionals.
- On the back I added a little piece to the bottom to keep the frame standing up. I cut this 4″ x 2″. Attach a little zig zag piece inside this piece to keep it from opening too wide.
I think this is a gorgeous fall decor piece for a gift or to sit on a table.
So now on to the rest of this fabulous Global Stamping Friends International Blogshop 2. Here’s a list of the amazing artisans that you will see today –
- Miriam Biegun Permut www.MyInkPad.com
- Jenn Curtis Chartes www.bffstampers.com
- Kimberely Anne Morris www.procrastistamper.blogspot.com
- Christine Wrede www.stempeltamtam.blogspot.com
- Marieke Bart www.mintymik.blogspot.com
- Cary Buckham www.2giggirlscrafting.blogspot.co.uk
- Anja Reuss www.stempelitis.de
- Kristie Neil Walthall www.Kwcrafts.wordpress.com
- Angelique Stempelkeuken www.stempelkeuken.blogspot.com
- ME – you are here! Carole Anne Patterson www.Fabric-Paper-Scissors.com
- Sarah Mcdermott www.papercraftartistry.blogspot.co.uk
Check out Sarah’s next or go back to Angelique!!!