Double Zig-Zag Card
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the interior of the card 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut 12″ x 12″ DSP to 5-1/2 x 12″. ( If you want to make two cards, don’t trim and score the entire piece of 12″ x 12″. Cut to 5-1/2″ x 12″ pieces after scoring.)
- Score at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, 7-1/2″, 9″ and 10-1/2″.
- Measure 2-1/2″ from the bottom on both sides of the Cardstock and put a pencil mark.
- Take to your trimmer, trim on an angle from the scored line on the card center to the 2-1/2″mark. Do this on both sides.
- Look at the photos. With a Bone Folder, fold and crease the scored line closest to the middle.
- Then fold and crease the next scored line.
- Do the same on the other side and notice that they will meet in the middle, make sure they meet perfectly. Reinforce the fold with the Bone Folder.
- With the Layering circles Framelits, die cut a 3″ scallop out of Cucumber Crush Cardstock.
- Die cut a 2-7/8″ plain circle out of Night of Navy Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment Happiest of Birthdays to You in Cucumber Crush on Whisper White Cardstock. Die cut this with a 2-3/8″ plain circle.
- Position the Floral Affection embossing Folder over the circle and run through the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Night of Navy Circle to the Scallop Cucumber Circle using Snail
- Adhere the sentiment circle to the two circles with Dimensionals.
- Using snail on ONLY HALF of the circle bundle and adhere to the center of the closed card. (6C)
- For the inside, run a piece of Washi Tape across the bottom and adhere to the back of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere this to the inside of the card.
- Make a bow and adhere to the Whisper White Cardstock with at least 3 glue dots.
- Attach a tiny Rhinestone to the “i” in happiest.
SUPPLIES – I would love to be your Demonstrator!!! Head over to my shop by clicking HERE.