Birthday Cheer – Retiring June 3rd
I love everything about this card and it’s just sooooooo happy! Would you like to get ALL of the things to make it? Well, now is the time because it’s retiring and will be gone forever Or it will be listed on eBay for twice the price. Birthday Cheer Bundle is $45 (page 17). Buy it NOW and get the BUNDLE price at 10% off along with the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper, the Gingham Galla Paper. These will be gone! I used Pineapple Punch Cardstock as the card base. Can you say HAPPY? The How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper has colors Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch and of course Whisper White. Add the Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon and the Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad and you’ll have everything you need to use these instructions to make easy cards. You can make so many cards using these two bunches of Designer Series Paper and a few colors of cardstock. The stamp set and matchine dies also has a cupcake and a gorgeous row of presents…there’s so much you can do with this set for the happiest birthday cards! A shoutout to the gal from BlueLine Stamping who was my inspiration CASE for this card.
One more look to check out is the BUNDLE Sweetest Thing Stamp Set and Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies (page 15). If you’re going to make Birthday Cards, these sets are amazing.
- Whisper White Cardstock – cut one piece for the inside 5-1/4 x 4″, one piece for the die cut 4 x 2″ and a scrap for the tag (cut 2 for 2 cards)
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock – score an 8-1/2 x 11″ piece at 4-1/4. Then cut this 8-1/2″ x 11 piece in half at 5-1/2″ and you will have two scored cards that are ready to go. Cut another piece 4 x 3″ (cut 2 for 2 cards)
- Gingham Galla 6 x 6″ Designer Series Paper – cut a Highland Heather piece 4 x 3″ (cut 2 for 2 cards)
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – cut the dot piece 4 x 3″ (cut 2 for 2 cards)
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Score the cardstock if you haven’t already and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Using Wisper White, die cut the cupcakes.
- Attach the cupcakes using the Fine Tip Glue Pen or TOMBO and a toothpick to the dotted Designer Series Paper
- Stamp For Your Birthday using Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad on a scrap piece of Whisper White and die cut. Tie a piece of the Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon to the end.
- Adhere the Gingham Galla piece to the Pineapple Punch Card.
- Adhere the Pineapple Punch 4 x 3″ piece to the card as shown in the photo.
- Adhere the cupcake/dotted piece to the card as shown in the photo.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the tag and adhere to the card.
- Have fun adding the Glitter Enamel Dots.
- On the inside I rounded the corners and used Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiments. The sentiments are great…which is why I had to make two cards!
- Decorate your envelope on the front and the back.