Hello and Good Day! I’ve sort of cheated and created my own version of a Medley Stamp and the original is featured on page 30 of the Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog.
I used various sentiments from Christmas Stamp sets that I have on hand and you can create your own by doing the same. There’s no way that I would stamp so many sentiments on one card but there’s an easier way. If you don’t have a Misti (a cool tool for stamping multiple pieces of cardstock) you can use the Clear Block F and that will work perfectly. I’ll include that in the supply list below. Just think of all the possibilities that you can come up with…think of all those birthday sentiments that you could put on one card. Can you say AWESOME!!! Pick your favorite colors and have fun coming up with your version of this card. Please share and tag me as I’d love to see your creations.
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock in half at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″. Score these pieces at 4-1/4″
- Measure and cut the mat out of Whisper White Cardstock for the front of the card, mine is 4 x 5-1/4″.
- I place the photopolymer sentiments, trees, star and heart into a pleasing arrangement on the Misti or block to fit the size of the mat. Whatever stamps that you are using, they must be ALL photopolymer or ALL clear, NOT a mixture of both.
- When I ink the stamps, I take my Stampin’ Ink to the block (or Misti in my case) instead of placing the block on the ink pad. Why? I find I get better coverage when using a large background stamp and I can see exactly the areas I may have missed.
- Stamp on a scrap piece of cardstock to check placement of the sentiments. Adjust if necessary.
- Stamp on the cardstock.
- Adhere to the card, add accessories and bow. Sequins are attached with the Fine-tip Glue pen. Place a dot on the card and bring the sequin to the dot of Fine-tip Glue.
- Stamp a sentiment on the inside, add a stamped image or Washi Tape. Adhere to the card with Snail.
I have included a few color versions in the video. When I used the Silver Glimmer Paper, I adjusted the Whisper White mat to be a little smaller so that more of the glimmer paper was visible.
I hope that you enjoy this card, please leave a comment for me. If you don’t have a Demonstrator, I would LOVE to be yours AND if you’d like to be a Demonstrator on my Paper Diva’s Team, please contact me. You can go to the “Join My Team” section on this BLOG. Joining in December is HUGE! You’ll get to order from the NEW Occasions Catalog before everyone else!!! How much fun is that?!?
Hugs, Carole Anne
You can find this on Amazon. There are two sizes, this one is the Mini. It’s a handy tool!