- Garden Impressions 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White Cardstock cut 2-7/8 x 3-3/4”
- Pacific Point & So Saffron Cardstock cut 3-1/8 x 4”
- Whisper White Scraps for sentiment
- So Saffron for butterfly die cut
- Abstract Impressions Stamp Set
- Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies
- Tailored Tag
- Detailed Trio Punch
- Envelope Punch Board
- INK: Pacific Point, So Saffron, Melon Mambo & Calypso Coral
- Ribbon of choice
- Using the Garden Impressions DSP. Punch and score at the 2-5/8” Then score and punch at each score line until complete. You only need to measure at the 2-5/8″ line ONCE at the beginning.
- Round off the corners using the Envelope Board Punch. So cool!!!
- Die cut the butterfly out of So Saffron
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White Scrap
- Use the Tailored Tag Punch to dovetail the ends by sticking the scrap into the pointed edge of the punch.
- If using LOVE, take the marker and go over the word love, huff and stamp on the scrap
- Round the corners of both inside cardstock pieces with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside piece of Whisper White
- Attach pieces using Snail to each other and then to the center of the envelope. Watch the orientation, its landscape.
- Close the envelope, position the ribbon and attach with a little piece of snail to the flap of the envelope
- Adhere the butterfly with mini dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment with mini dimensionals
- Tie the ribbon
- Attach embellishments if desired