Non-traditional Colors in this Christmas Card
I love the simple layout of this card! You can make it in traditional colors or exactly as shown in Elegant Eggplant and Rose Red. I actually love these colors together! The Regals Designer Series Paper comes in a package with 40 sheets of 12 x 12″ paper, you can combine so many colors for amazingly simple cards.
- The cardstock is Elegant Eggplant, 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored in half at 5-1/4″.
- The mat is from the gorgeous Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper cut at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- The polka dots are from the Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack cut at 1″ x 5″
- The ends are perfectly pointed and cut with the Banner Triple Punch. I love that punch so much!!!
- Take a scrap piece of Whisper White cut to 1″ x 4″. Notice that the sentiment is embossed but we don’t have that embossing color. Well, we have every color imaginable if you first ink your stamp with VersaMark, then tap on your ink pad. Quickly sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and emboss with the Heat Tool. Shiny bright Elegant Eggplant Embossed Sentiment!
- TIP: If you don’t want to dip your VersaMark into your ink pad, you can always purchase the Uninked Stampin’ Spots and create one especially for VersaMark
- Fuse the mat to the card with Snail or my fav Fast Fuse.
- Space your strips evenly and fuse the to the card.
- Attach the sentiment strip to the card using at least four Dimensionals.
- Take a Classy Designer Button and turn it upside down, thread with Solid Baker’s Twine in Elegant Eggplant and tie in a bow.
- Attach a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside and make sure to stamp something on it…dislike empty insides!
- Make sure to stamp something on the envelope!