If you are a Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator like me, you got access to the Holiday Catalog EARLY!! If you’d like to become a Paper Diva and in turn a Happy Shopper, sign up and pay $99 for a $125 kit filled with your choice of Stampin’ UP! Products! No penalties. No tricks. Just Happy Shopping!
I used products from this catalog to make the Calendar months September through December…I LOVE these products! After the calendar is finished, you can turn this into a card by cutting the days off and attach to a card base! Dual purpose!!!
- HC – Holiday Catalog
- AC – Annual Catalog
September – Holiday Catalog
- To highlight the gorgeous NEW Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, I used a piece of the Copper Foil Sheets and dry embossed through the Big Shot.
- I used a wee piece of the Joyous Noel 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper in Copper behind a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped harvest using Early Espresso Classic Ink. Notice that the word harvest is cut from the Falling For Leaves stamp set. I just wanted the singular word harvest, so I carefully trimmed it from harvest of thanks. I can put it back together to stamp the entire sentiment.
- I used Early Espresso Card Stock, stamped the gorgeous center leaf from the Falling for Leaves stamp set and die cut with the coordinating Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies. (10% savings when you purchase the bundle)
- Using Early Expresso Card Stock, die cut the detailed leaf using the Big Shot.
- Position the leaves on top of the copper foil sheet, add a little Multi-Purpose Tombo Glue sparingly under the leaves. Using a Paper Piercing Tool and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat, pierce a hole through the center leaf and insert one of the Metallic Brads (AC p198). You can also use the NEW Take Your Pick Tool (HC).
- Attach the copper foil sheet to a calendar base. Afterward, remember to attach the top part to a card and send! OR, you can create a sampler for your wall.
October – Holiday Catalog – Toil & Trouble Suite, Aren’t they just the cutest?
- I used the Stamparatus and placed the cute witch, broom, cat and sentiment Trick or Treat from the stamp set Cauldron Bubble on a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Be sure to place far enough apart so that you can die cut the entire piece. I used Stampin’ Blends with this project so I stamped with Memento Ink. Be sure to let the ink dry completely before using Blends on the paper.
- Use your choice of Stampin’ Blends colors.
- After coloring with the Blends, die cut the entire piece. The sentiment is punched using the 1″ circle punch.
- The background piece is from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (DSP) package. I love the ghosts but the back side is equally adorable in a purple stripe.
- Die cut the spider web from the NEW Black Foil Sheets, these are shiny and look a little like rubber. Hmmm…can’t wait to use them for other things.
- Just to be cute…stamp the frog over the 31st!
- Adhere the broom using Multi-Purpose Tombo Glue and make it look like the cute witch is sweeping.
- Adhere the witch, cat and sentiment using both sizes of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the spider web using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (AC p213). After opening the sheet, place the web on the adhesive part and close the top sheet over. Gently, and I mean gently, apply a wee bit of pressure to activate the adhesive. Attach to the DSP using Multipurpose Tombo Glue.
November – Holiday Catalog – Country Lane Suite
- Using the NEW Country Home stamp set, stamp the pitcher using Memento Black. *Disclaimer, I used my retired Archival Grey Ink. I used Shimmery White Cardstock as the base.
- The fall flower arrangement stamp fits on top of the pitcher perfectly so be sure to squeeze it in close to the top.
- Color using your choice of Stampin’ Blends. Notice that I am not telling you exactly what colors to use? Feel free to use your choice of colors for these fall flowers.
- If you are in the United States, stamp THANKS over the Thanksgiving Date.
- I used the Embossing Buddy over the paper, then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and followed with Copper Embossing Powder (AC p202).
- I felt that it looked empty so I added a bow made with the 1/4″ Copper Trim (AC p200).
- Attach this finished project to a calendar or a card.
Oh my goodness but the Santa’s Workshop Suite is sure to be a keeper! I love love everything in it!!! From the Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the Enamel Shapes, everything is adorable!! So much of the DSP is textured with a soft fuzzy material…I just want to keep touching it. On to how I made this piece…
- I used the stripe background…wait till you touch it!
- I positioned Santa, Mrs. Claus and the sign on the Stamparatus, if you don’t have one…get it NOW in August while you can earn $5 for every $50 spent. I stamped these with Mento and used Stampin’ Write Markers to color in the images.
- Stamp North Pole on the sign.
- Stamp the sentiment using Real Red or Poppy Parade Classic Stampin’ Pad and punch with a Layering Ovals Framelit or other framelit of your choice or a circle punch or any punch! Your choice.
- Attach the sign using MultiPurpose Tombo Glue, use both sizes of Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of Santa & Mrs. Claus and attach to the card.
- I used the Shimmery White Embossing Paste and Palette Knives over the hat, beard, sentiment and the North Pole Sign.
- Using the present stamp, ink the small present using a Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp the 25th.
- Attach to the card base using Tear & Tape or Multipurpose Liquid Tombo Glue.
That completes the last four months of the calendar. I offer calendar classes in my studio and I will be offering an ON LINE class starting in December. Sign up for my Newsletter and more information will be forthcoming.
If you don’t have a Demonstrator–I would love to be yours!
Listed in the Order of Appearance
Most items are from the New Holiday Catalog and will be available to order September 5th, 2018
I haven’t listed the BLENDS or the STAMPIN’ WRITE MARKER’s here because the list would be extensive. Purchase ALL of the BLENDS, you’ll love them. I also have ALL of the markers but you could just purchase your favorites. Remember, if you want a 20% Discount on every order you place, join my Paper Diva’s Team as a Happy Shopper. There’s no obligation to have classes or participate in anything but you’ll enjoy the perks of being on my team. Ask me how?